EMMITSBURG, Md. – Sacred Heart women's outdoor track and field junior Jillian Kilmer put forth a great showing at the Mount Multis Heptathlon where she placed second overall. The two-day event was hosted by Mount St. Mary's University in Maryland.
- Kilmer claimed a runner-up finish in the prestigious event with a total of 4700 points
- She was able to achieve a personal-best in both the high jump and hurdles on day one
- Her 100m hurdle time was 15.20 seconds while her highest clearance in the high jump stood at 1.63m
- Her previous best in both events was 15.32 seconds in the 100m hurdles and 1.62m in the high jump
- On day one (Thursday), Kilmer also completed the shot put with a throw of 10.39m and the 200m dash with a time of 26.54 seconds
- On day two (Friday), she posted her third personal-best of the trip with a throw of 34.30m in the javelin (prev. best was 34.23m)
- She followed that up with a time of 2:33.08 in the 800m and a long jump of 5.13m
- Her highest-scoring events of the Heptathlon came in the 100m hurdles (815 points) and the high jump (771 points)
The Pioneers continue a busy weekend on Saturday with competitors at both the George Mason Springtime Invitational and the Rider University Invitational.