|Hometown:||Port Monmouth, NJ|
|High School:||Red Bank Catholic|
Selected as team captain for the 2015-16 campaign
- Earned a silver medal with a 5:02.20 500 freestyle at the NEC Championship, lowering her own school record set in her preliminary swim
- Also set the 200 freestlye school record to finish fourth
- Also member of record setting 200, 400 and 800 freestyle relays and 400 medley relay
- Anchored school-record setting 200 medley relay at the NEC Championships
- Placed 13th in the 100 free with a season-best 56.35
Before SHU: Attended Red Bank Catholic High School and swam for Red Bank YMCA... Earned four Varsity letters for Swimming... Named Co-Captain and MVP her senior year... Named All Shore 200 and 400 free relays as a senior... Named All Shore 400 free relays as a junior... Named All Shore 100 free as a sophomore...
Personal: Jillian Crosby... Nickname: Jill... DOB: 11/22/1994... Parent's Names: Diane and James Crosby... Siblings: Devin and Brendan... Hometown: Port Monmouth, New Jersey... Major: Athletic Training... Favorite Sports Team: New York Giants and Arizona Cardinals... Favorite Professional Athlete: Victor Cruz, Larry Fitzgerald, and Kurt Warner... Favorite Book: The Pact by Jodi Picoult... Favorite Movie: The Parent Trap... Favorite TV Show: Newsroom... Favorite Food: Pasta... Role Model: Her Mom.