The Pioneers kept their Championships hope alive, picking up a 4-2 win over Robert Morris. The Pioneers capitalized on a big third inning, picking up 3 runs. SHU was led by Victoria D'Addario who went 1-2 at the plate, and snagged a walk. SHU takes on Wagner next, at 4pm in a must win scenario to play in the NEC Championship game tomorrow.
- Victoria D'Addario had a day at third, eating everything up, as well as going 1 for 2 at the plate, with a walk
- Kristen McCann picked up the win on the mound, going 5.2 innings
- Jamie Carlson would step in and get the save, and strikeout three
Sacred Heart 4 Robert Morris 2
- The Colonials were first to get on the board, as they would pick up one run on two hits.
- The Pioneers bats were slow to start, but picked up quick in the bottom of the third, as Victoria D'Addario continued to have an outstanding tourney, as she brought in McKenna Wiegand to put SHU on the board. The Pioneers weren't done there, as Fallon Bevino stepped up to bring in two Pio's and put SHU up 3-2 to end the third.
- The Pioneers stranded runners on second and third, in back to back innings but the pitching of Kristen McCann kept the Colonials at bay.
- McCann would find herself in trouble in the top of the 6th, but Jamie Carlson would come in a strikeout back to back batters ending the Robert Morris threat.
- SHU would put an extra run on the board in the bottom of the 6th, as D'Addario added an RBI walk, bringing in Andrea Sidor.
- The Pioneers would end the game with a backwards K, from Carlson to take the game 4-2.