Joined Jessica Mannetti's staff prior to the 2016-17 season and has over a decade of collegiate basketball coaching experience on both the men's and women's side.
- Scarborough is responsible for post player development, recruiting and scouting duties as well as scheduling the Pioneers' non-conference slate
- Comes to SHU after spending three years at Saint Peter's University serving as an assistant coach under Pat Coyle. There he oversaw the Peacocks' steady improvement, helping Saint Peter's to the MAAC Quarterfinal in his second season
- Helped three Peacocks to All-MAAC honors
- Made the jump to women's basketball in 2011 when he became Pittsburgh's Women's Basketball Operations and Video Coordinator. In addition to coordinating film exchange and video scouting, he oversaw all aspects of the Agnus Berenato Summer Basketball Camps
- He is no stranger to the Northeast Conference after spending two seasons as Robert Morris's Director of Men's Basketball Operations. In his first season, the Colonials won their second-straight NEC Championship and earned the league's bid into the NCAA Tournament where RMU nearly upset No. 2 Villanova in the first round
- Got his start in college basketball as an assistant coach at NCAA DIII La Roche College in 2008, before becoming the Director of Operations for Hoop Mountain Basketball helping run one of the largest AAU organizations in the country
- Earned his Bachelor of Science in sports management from California University of Pennsylvania in 2009, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and a Presidential Scholar. Three years later, he earned his second degree from California University of Pennsylvania, his Masters of Science in Intercollegiate Athletic Administration