William Boe-Wiegaard was named head men's and women's tennis coach on September 4, 2017. He comes to SHU following a 13-year career on the ATP and ITF tours.
Boe-Wiegaard played in over 100 tournaments on the ITF and ATP tours, earning 20 ATP singles points and 50 doubles points. He was a five-time All-America selection at Bates College, winning the 2006 NCAA Division III singles championship.
- He earned his first collegiate coaching win on September 26, 2017, with a 7-0 win over Monmouth with the women's team
- He earned his first men's coaching victory, a 5-2 defeat of Siena, February 10, 2018
- Boe-Wiegaard reached a career-high ATP singles ranking of 1,004 and doubles of 900, in 2014
- He played in over 100 professional tournaments worldwide
- Boe-Wiegaard won the 2006 NCAA Division III singles championship at Bates College
- Was the Division III national runner-up in 2005
- A five-time NCAA Division III All-America selection