NEW HAVEN, Conn.- The Sacred Heart University Men's Tennis team fell to Bucknell this afternoon by a final score of 4-0. The Pioneers will return to action on Sunday Feb. 24 when SHU hosts Holy Cross. Match-time is set for 4:00 p.m.
Due to many matches being unfinished the Pioneers were unable to score a win in any matches sealing the 4-0 win for the Bison.
1. Ethan Jacobs (BUCKNELL) def. Seiji Hosokawa (SHU1) 6-1, 6-4
2. William Wibmer (SHU1) vs. Max McDonald (BUCKNELL) 6-2, 6-5, unfinished
3. Kevin Chao (SHU1) vs. Max Garramone (BUCKNELL) 6-4, 4-1, unfinished
4. Drew Krantz (BUCKNELL) def. Luca Casalduc Pla (SHU1) 6-2, 6-3
5. Ryan Jurist (BUCKNELL) def. Chris Sause (SHU1) 6-1, 6-0
6. Bryan Einstoss (SHU1) vs. Adrien Crastes (BUCKNELL) 6-7, unfinished
2. Alex Pedrazzini/Max Garramone (BUCKNELL) def. Kevin Chao/Luca Casalduc Pla (SHU1) 6-2