|Title:||Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach|
Ryan Gipson joined the SHU Strength and Conditioning staff as a graduate assistant in August 2019.
Gipson earned his B.S. in Health Science at Appalachian State University in May 2015. His major was Exercise Science with a concentration in Strength and Conditioning and he minored in Nutrition.
- Became a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist in October 2018
- Served as an intern at Dartmouth College in the summer of 2019, leading workous for women's rugby, hockey, rowing and softball
- Gipson interned twice during his time at Appalachian State, working with football and multiple Olympic sports during those times
- Gipson has also worked as a personal trainer
- During the 2018-19 season, Gipson works with:Women’s Rugby, Men’s Volleyball, Equestrian, Men’s and Women’s Tennis, Men’s and Women’s Fencing