Christopher Fee joined the Sacred Heart Department of Athletics July 1, 2014 and was promoted to Assistant Director of Athletics for Strength & Conditioning Coach in August 2016.
Fee is the first strength and conditioning coach in program history. He has built a staff of six that creates and implements strength and conditioning programs for all 32 varsity programs, with a focus on injury reduction and athletic performance. Under his tutelage, eight Pioneer student-athletes were named National Strength and Conditioning Association All-America last year.
- Fee became a Registered Strength and Conditioning coach through the National Strength and Conditioning Association in Sprig 2016
- He is also a NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, as well as a United States Weightlifting Club Coach Level 1
- Fee spent the 2013-14 season as the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at Morehead State University
- He oversaw he development and implementation of the Strength and Conditioning program for all 16 varsity sports, including two conference championship winning programs
- Was instrumental in developing a nutritional handbook for the Athletic Department that included pre and post-workout nutrition, meal suggestions and portion size, as well as proper hydration needs
- Fee spent five years at Yale University, three as Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach
- He helped train three Ivy League postseason major award winners, 11 First Team All-Ivy Football honorees and saw three men’s basketball players go onto professional playing careers
- Under his training regimen, the Bulldogs won the 2011 National Championship in women’s squash
- Fee earned where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Applied Exercise Science in May 2008 from Springfield College
- He was a member of the Pride football team, helping the squad to the 2006 Empire 8 Conference title and a berth in the NCAA Tournament
- He earned a Master of Science in Exercise Science with a concentration in Sport Psychology from Southern Connecticut State University in May 2013