SHU Tennis Falls 4-0 to Bryant in NEC Semi-Finals
WEST WINDSOR, NJ – The Sacred Heart men's tennis team saw its season come to end Friday morning with a 4-0 setback to the Bryant Bulldogs in the semi-finals of the NEC Tournament at the Mercer County Tennis Center. The Pioneers finish the season with a record of 7-14.
Bryant took home the doubles point with a pair of 8-4 wins before cruising to three straight set victories at number one, three and four singles to close out the Pioneers.
1. Dana Parziale def. Brian Power (SHU), 6-2, 6-0
2. Zachary Morris vs. Justin Pagan (SHU), 6-4, 4-1, unfinished
3. Oliver Welsh def. Kwvin Budrawich (SHU), 6-2, 6-2
4. Ernesto Arguello vs. Matt Dean (SHU), 6-2, 1-2, unfinished
5. Mac Vogt def. Anthony Savio (SHU), 6-1, 6-2
6. Christian Duarte vs. Luka Bagi (SHU), 6-3, 3-2, unfinished
Vogt/Morris def. Budrawich/Dean , 8-4
John Templeman/Welsh def. Bagi/Savio, 8-4