Kevin Papacs completed his fourth year as an assistant coach on the men's basketball staff in 2015-16.
Prior to his arrival at Sacred Heart, Papcas spent the 2011-12 season as an assistant at Wesleyan University.
Ahead of his time at Wesleyan University, Papacs spent six seasons on the staff at Central Connecticut State University and was also previously an assistant coach at the University of Bridgeport for two seasons.
Papacs graduated from CCSU in 2000 with a degree in Physical Education.
- Since his arrival in 2012, Sacred Heart has produced three All-NEC selections, three NEC All-Rookie honorees, and the 2015-16 NEC Player of the Year
- In 2015-16, the Pioneers clinched back-to-back NEC Tournament apperances for the first time since 2009.
- Helped lead Wesleyan to their best record in school history at 20-6 in 2011-12
- During his six seasons with the Blue Devils, the team advanced to the Northeast Conference Tournament in all six years, winning the title in 2006-07. During the six seasons, CCSU averaged 16 wins per season and was 60-25 at home, including 39-14 in home regular season NEC action
- Helped guide Bridgeport to an NCAA Tournament appearance and two 20-win seasons